EASTER BUNNY EXPERIENCE
Enjoy making memories with your children this Easter at Stella 34 Trattoria with fantastic 6th-floor views of the Empire State Building. Participate in springtime activities, face-painting and take home a keepsake photograph with the Easter Bunny himself during our Breakfast and Lunch experiences!
It starts with a feast with exclusive Empire State Building views, complete with take-home treats for children and a complimentary mimosa or bellini for adults.
Sessions are available on April 11 and 12th. Make your children’s Easter dreams come true with an experience they will remember forever.
- Pricing varies by seating location and time of session. The seating chart below shows the seating arrangement.
- Saturday April 11, 2020 sessions are available at 8:00am and 10:00am
- Sunday April 12, 2020 sessions are available at 9:00am and 11:00am and 1:00pm and 2:45pm
- Pricing begins at $35 for children and $40 for adults (plus tax and service charge) and varies based on the date, time, and seating category selected.
- Please be sure to arrive on time. We are unable to extend the reservation time for latecomers.
- The entrance to Stella 34 Trattoria is at Macy’s Herald Square’s 35th Street and Broadway entrance where express elevators will whisk you to the 6th floor.
- There will be 8.875% tax and 18% service charge applied to all ticket purchases.
- Reservations are non-refundable and are good for event only on the date and time specified. Parties of eight or more are not guaranteed to be seated together, but we will try our best to seat them close to each other.
- Parties booked through separate reservations cannot be combined and we can't guarantee they can be accommodated next to each other.